The only thing which kept me from switching months ago was the thought that migrating away from my heavily patched wordpress installation would be an enormous amount of work. I had a number of wordpress plugins and some random hacks in various parts of the source code which stem from my old movable type installation. After seeing how smoothly Jamis’ Upgrade went, I figured it wouldn’t hurt to try.
While the converter didn’t quite work as advertised, I managed to hack it into shape and provide a two line patch to fix most of the problems. Hopefully I’ve managed to catch all the 404s, and put redirects in place, but if something’s broken, just drop a comment here.
It’ll probably be a little rough over the next few days as feedburner caches clear, and theme changes trickle in.